Promo 3x2 (Buy 3, pay 2)There are 10 products.
- This pork loin stems from the Iberian pigs which are reared in oak meadows, where they feed solely on acorns for 4 or 5 months of the year. This is why the pork loin is also called "bellota".
lote3x2-00416,80 €In Stock
- Pack 3x2 Acorn loin (lomo) sliced 100 gr. Lomo ou longe (muscle érecteur spinal) ibérique de bellota sélectionnée, l'une des parties les plus nobles du porc ibérique, provenant des pâturages d'Andalousie, d'Estrémadure et de Salamanque.
lote3x2-00513,80 €In Stock
- Acorn Raised Iberico Chorizo Guijuelo is made from Iberian pork lean, coarsely chopped to appreciate the quality of the meat.
lote3x2-0065,60 €In Stock
- Spicy Iberian pork sausage Chacinerias Salmantinas Pack 3 x 2. Buy 3 units, pay only 2. 100% selected meats from Iberian pigs, from the Andalusian, Extremadura and Salmantine meadows, fed from natural products such as cereals, herbs and acorns.
lote3x2-01317,80 €In Stock
- Black pig Majorcan sobrasada is made from selected indigenous Majorcan pork meats. The black pig is an indigenous Majorcan breed of pig: the Regulatory Board is in charge of authorising, registering and inspecting the farms where this species is raised.
lote3x2-00815,80 €In Stock